Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Better 2014

Year 2013 made me laugh and made me cry, made me frown and made me smile, made me scream and made me sigh, and of course made me hurt but made me try. Just like the previous years I had, 2013 had its ups and downs, twists and turns, and a year of struggles and success. It gave me a lot of failures but a number of triumphs. Though I experienced agony and heartaches, last year's trials made me tougher, readying me for more wonderful and challenging things this year. Last year was never to be forgotten. It taught me many experiences and lessons. The year full of challenges and struggles helped me become a better teacher, friend, sister, daughter, mother and a wife. It was really a meaningful year indeed. The grateful year that introduced me to genuine friends and to loving and helpful family members as well.

And thus, here is another year I now begin. A year full of love, joy, challenges and success will surely be. Another year that has blessed me by our Dear Almighty. A prosperous year for me to treasure, to inspire, and to use that should please Thee. Another year that is dedicated to be of service to my family and to many.Therefore, let us all lift our glasses and toast for the year 2013 that we had. Let us pray that year 2014 will be better than the last.Cheers to all my real friends and to the members of my family. Looking forward for a better 2014! I love you so much Daddy, Mike, Gabby, Julia, and Tsubebot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment