Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Different Me This 2014



I plan to begin 2014 with a different me...a very positive me. With the help of Pantene Special Treatment #choosetoshine set delivered to me just yesterday by Xend, I promise to be a better me. I really choose to shine.

I have always loved using hair products that will make my long hair shiny, soft, and smooth. It is indeed every woman's dream to have a beautiful hair daily. Thus, I am truly excited to use my Pantene Daily Intensive Conditioner that will surely strengthen my hair from the roots out as well as my Pantene All Day Smooth Miracle Water, a light weight, non-sticky leave-on which will definitely help my hair maintain the perfect moisture level.

So for this year 2014, I am confidently saying goodbye to dry and damaged hair and I say hi to a healthy hair that shines.

Now is the right time and your turn to shine. You may also have a great Pantene experience and get your FREE Pantene Kit from BDJ by just signing up at http://group.ilovebdj.com, fill out a few necessary details and wait for your kit to be delivered at your doorsteps.

I would like to thank Ms. Roselle Toledo of snappedandscribbled for sharing how to get a free Pantene Pro-V Special Treatment kit through Belle de Jour.

Let us welcome this year with a positivity. Let's #choosetoshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment